Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Heart of Georgia Painters

Last Saturday September 12, 2009 the Heart of Georgia Painters met at the Salvation Army building in Warner Robins, Ga.  Everyone painted cards except me and Paulette Marshal.  Paulette painted beautiful Santa ornaments.  Wish you could have seen them!  They were gorgeous!!!
And I painted a wooden lap desk inspired by Sandy McTier.  I will be working on the basket some more.  But I plan to keep this one for my painting supplies.  Check it out!

3 comments:

goldengirl said...

Love the colors! The painting is also beatiful and I can see the Lord in your work! Love you, Evelyn

Grace said...

Looks like you are getting better all the time.

Very pretty.

Don C said...

Good job and colorful too !!!!! I'd be afraid to use it though. I might spill something on it.