Sunday, January 18, 2009

We are in the process of having our gargage walled in!

We have been talking about turning our gargage into a den for years. We are finally getting it done because my husband and I both have hobbies that require more space. Yea, you guessed it! HE gets the extra space in the gargage and my things will go in his USED music room. Oh well, at least I can spread out a little bit.
Sometimes we forget to be thankful for what we have. Aren't all humans that way? God has blessed us beyond all our expectations with the extra space to start with and with the funds to get this project done. If it wasn't for Him we could do nothing! As the song goes, "I can't even walk without Him holding my hand!"
Today is Sunday, please attend the house of the Lord. For it is required of Him for us "not to forsake the assembly with others."
Have a blessed day!

No comments: