Thursday, August 2, 2007

Questionaire

When you read this you are automatically tagged.
1. Who was your best friend? Peggy Thames
2. Did you play any sports? No
3. What kind of car did you drive? None.
4. It’s Friday night. Where were you? Out with my boyfriend
5. Were you a party animal? No, that came after High School
6. Were you considered a flirt? Oh, Yes.
7. Were you in the band, orchestra or choir? choir, no it didn't help.
8. Were you a nerd? No
9. Were you ever suspended or expelled? Yes,suspended for 3 days for wear my skirt too short.
10. Can you sing the fight song? No
11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr.Smith - American History
12. What was your school mascot? Panthers
13. Did you go to the Prom? Yes
14. If you could go back, would you? No way!
15. What do you remember most about graduation? I played the part of Miss Coca-Cola in the Follies. I wore a pair of white short-shorts and go-go boots!
16. Where were you on Senior Skip Day? No clue.
17. Did you have a job your senior year? Yes, I worked several waitress jobs on the OJT program.
18. Where did you go most often for lunch? The lunch room or home.
19. Have you gained weight since then? Oh my I think so.
20. What did you do after graduation? When home. 12pm curfew.
21. What year did you graduate? 1969
22. Who was your Senior Prom Date? Paul
23. Are you going/did you go to your 10 year reunion? No, never got an invitation and I have always lived within 30 miles of the school.

2 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

See you weren't too busy to do the High School Questionaire!
Love the bunny in your last post.
So glad you are joining in on the PROVERBS CHALLENGE!
Have a great weekend.

Don C said...

Congrats again - you were MOSTLY truthful. I can answer most of those for you you know. For a couple of them,I remember Peggy T. and I know why you liked Mr. Smith so well. You could sleep through that class and still get by, right? Same thing I did. Guess you want me to hush now, huh?