Thursday, November 22, 2007

CERTIFICATION WEEK!!! NOV26-30,2007!!!

Hello!
Please pray for me this next week as I make my journey to Orlando, FL for certification to be a One Stroke Certified Instructor!!!
I am so excited to get the opportunity to go and learn more of the One Stroke method. Plus meet others that are in the same art market that I am in! I plan to make the most of this trip and come back enlightened and renewed with a freshness that only God can give me.
I have prayed and I have assurance that I will be fine physically and will pass the certification!
Thanks for all of you for reading my blog and praying for me.
I will report more after next week's trip to Orlando!
God bless you all
!!!

2 comments:

Sandy McTier Designs said...

You are going to ROCK certification! I have the so much confidence in you and YOU SHOULD TOO! Breathe, PRAY, and HAVE FUN!
Soak it all up and I do hope that Donna walks in that door! She is a sweetheart and you will adore her even more in person.
Can't wait to hear all about your trip.
Have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Sandy ;)

Terry Richey said...

Have fun Alice. You will do great and will be so pumped when you get back. I can't wait to hear all about it. Take your camera and make some pictures to put on your blog!